Requirements for club members:
- Good behavior towards the staff of the hotel;
- Does not damage any hotel inventory or premises;
- Does not urinate or defecate indoors;
- Does not pull on the leash while walking;
- Is able to relax in their personal room.
Club members – dogs that have mastered and demonstrated good manners during their stay in the hotel.
The goal of the club – dogs with good manners are worth our greatest attention. The efforts made by owners in correctly bringing up a pet must be appropriately valued by providing exceptional conditions.
Tasks of the club:
– to emphasize the dogs’ good qualities;
– provide exceptional conditions for owners and their pets;
– encourage owners to achieve ever better results.
Selection is performed by the Barkvilis team. The hotel reserves the right to change club conditions and to grant and withdraw membership at will.
Your pet showed good manners ?
Thank you for your pet’s great behavior! Because of that, we will give you 10% of the amount you that paid for the stay as a discount. One of the following gifts is waiting for you:
– a discount of the corresponding price amount for the next stay;
– treats or other goods (for the corresponding price amount);
– free services (pet bathing, transportation, nail trimming etc.) for the corresponding price amount.
Good manners always pay off at Barkvilis!
What is it? Our hotel is often fully booked and customers have to make a reservation well in advance during the high the season. The priority service reduces the risk of club members not getting a room in the hotel. For this purpose, reservations are stopped by leaving several additional places. Good manners pay off, don’t they?