Pet owner statements and obligations:
- The owner of the pet is solely responsible for the behavior and actions of his/her pet and for the consequences during the temporary care period at the care center.
- Pet owners may declare that they have no objection that the care center may, during the temporary care of the pet, take pictures and place them in the ”Barkvilis” Facebook, Instagram account and website.
- The owner of the pet undertakes to provide the care center with correct and complete information about the pet, including information on pet’s diseases, current health status, cases of aggression and other information relevant to the care of the pet, before signing the contract. If any damages occur due to incorrect or incomplete information, it shall be fully compensated by the owner of the pet.
- The owner of the pet undertakes to provide information about the pet’s vaccines, their validity and to submit the documents confirming the vaccination.
- Regarding the pet care when in the pet-owner’s home, the owner of the pet undertakes to instruct the care center or his/her representatives regarding the access to the premises (homes) where the pet will be supervised, the use of the facilities and devices in their home that are necessary for the care of the pet.
- The pet owner undertakes to take back the pet until the agreed and paid term.
- Pet owners have to confirm that they have familiarized with the conditions of the pet’s home care center or conditions pet will be looked after at the host’s home, and understands the natural risks and dangers that the pet may face during temporary care.
Care center rights and obligations:
- To properly care of the pet in compliance with the requirements of the legislation of the Republic of Lithuania
- To keep clean and properly disinfect the premises, to walk dogs at least twice a day, to feed the pet at a rate recommended by the manufacturers or indicated by the pet’s owners, to clean up the pet space at least once a day.
- In the case of pet care at the owner’s home, to protect the property of the pet owner, to treat assets entrusted to the care center with reasonable, responsible, honest and prudent care, to abide by all norms and rules of safety and hygiene. Do not allow third parties to enter the owner’s home during pet care, unless this is necessary for the safety and health of the pet care center worker and the owner is informed about such necessity.
- In the case of a pet’s illness or other disability during the temporary care, the center shall immediately inform the owner of the pet, who shall decide on the action to be taken in that case.
Payment and other terms:
- The owner of the pet pays for the services provided by the care center in advance. The service charge includes a 15 EUR booking fee paid by the pet owner when ordering the service. In the case of booking cancellation, the fee is not refunded.
- The parties confirm that they have read these rules, have understood all the terms and obligations set out therein, have been provided with all the information required by the rules of the hotel, the information in the agreement is correct.
- The parties undertake to protect and to never disclose personal data to third parties without the consent of the other party, to use personal data in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Lithuania and only to the extent necessary for the implementation of the agreement.